Event Tech Showcase: Demo Days Was a Hit!
Meeting and event professionals visited TST to try out the event tech that will make events stand out in 2020!
Throughout December 2019, meetings and events professionals stopped by the Las Vegas office of Total Show Technology (TST) to try out the experiential technology that will captivate attendees in 2020. Attendees at our annual Holiday Mixer and our 10-day Demo Days event tech showcase networked with the best in the AV and exhibit building industries while learning best practices for their next conference or trade show.
Highlights included event tech demos from beMatrix, Show & Design Group, Melt Creative, and other TST partners, who shared tips, ideas, and trends for 2020 meetings and events. Attendees at the mixer had a blast (and lots of food, fellowship, and fun). The event included food from award-winning Latin Soul Kitchen, a complimentary bar, a DJ, LED gaming stations, and great prizes. (At the gaming stations, attendees even got to test their Galaga and Pac-Man skills and compete for fabulous prizes!)
TST’s Demo Days Event Tech Showcase
At Demo Days, meeting and event planners, producers, trade show exhibitors, and others involved in the meetings and events industry got a firsthand look at the cutting-edge, high-impact technologies that will make meetings, events, and trade show booths capture the attention of discerning audiences in 2020.
Demo Days attendees had the opportunity to do the following:
- Network with the best in the exhibit building and audiovisual industries.
- Get tips on how to create budget-conscious, interactive experiences with the latest audio, video, and lighting technologies.
- Learn about LED video walls, digital signage, touch screens, IMAG, laser, special effects, and projection technology.
- Enjoy LED gaming stations – large-scale Pac Man and Tetris games that use the latest in display technology.
- Discover collaborative event tech solutions from TST and our Demo Days partners, including Show & Design Group, beMatrix, and Melt Creative.
- Learn how technologies like beMatrix LEDskin® integrate easily into general sessions, trade show booths, and experiential activations.
It was our best Demo Days yet! (Check out the Exhibit City News profile here.)
Ready to learn more about innovative ways to capture attention at events and trade shows in 2020? Let’s talk!
Happy Event and Trade Show Planning in 2020 — and Happy New Year from TST!
Why Total Show Technology?
TST is the total show production solution for anyone who hosts, plans, manages, or produces events, meetings, and trade shows. We own the Pacific Southwest market and travel with our clients all across the country. Our clients have relied on us to deliver audio, video, lighting, equipment rental, and show production for conventions, corporate meetings and events, and trade shows since 1996.
Whether you’re looking for audio visual support or advanced event technologies that enable you to deliver your message effectively, we help your shows go off without a hitch and always make you look good. In an industry where almost anything can go wrong, we make sure everything goes right.