TST Online Privacy Statement
This Online Privacy Statement (“Online Privacy Statement”), explains how we use and disclose Personally Identifiable Information (“PII”) that we collect from people who visit our websites or otherwise engage with us in online business activities. PII is information that can be used on its own or with other information to identify, contact or locate a single person, or to identify an individual in context. In this Online Privacy Statement, “TST” refers to Trade Show Technical, Inc., also known as Total Show Technology, its subsidiaries and any other TST company whose websites link to this Online Privacy Statement. Every TST affiliate must respect privacy and protect the PII that is entrusted to it. This Online Privacy Statement explains how TST collects, uses and discloses PII from its websites
1. Types of PII
This Online Privacy Statement explains our practices about PII for our own business purposes. We may collect the following types of PII:
- Contact information that allows us to communicate with you, such as your name, username, mailing address, telephone numbers, email address or other addresses that allow us to send you messages.
- Relationship information that helps us to do business with you, such as the types of products and services that may interest you, information on your company’s size, geographic location, creditworthiness and demographics.
- Transaction information about how you interact with TST, including purchases, inquiries, customer account information, and information about you and how you use the TST websites.
2. How TST Collects PII
When filing out our forms, or entering information on our site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your name, email address, mailing address, phone number or other details to help you with your experience. In particular we collect the information on our website:
- Phone Number
In many cases, we collect PII directly from you. We will ask you for PII (including contact information and relationship information) when you interact with us.
When you purchase products or services from TST, we collect Transactional information on our applications or contact us webpage, such as for customer service purposes.
3. How TST Uses PII
TST may use the information we collect from you when you request a quote, sign up for our email marketing, respond to a survey or marketing communication, open videos or download attachments, surf the website or use certain other site features in the following ways:
- Fulfill your requests for products or services and for related activities, such as product and service delivery, customer service, account management, support and training and to provide other services related to your relationship with TST.
- Provide you with marketing communications and offers for products and services from TST and, in some cases, our partners, including offers targeted based on your interests, business characteristics and location;
- Provide you with additional information that may be of interest; and
- Manage our everyday business needs, such as payment processing and financial account management, product development, contract management, website administration, forum management, fulfillment, analytics, security and fraud prevention, corporate governance, reporting and legal compliance and business continuity.
In the event of a merger, sale or bankruptcy or the assignment of ownership, and/or any other business transition, we reserve the right to transfer or assign your information that we have collected as part of any business transaction. In some cases, we may not be able to control how your PII is used, such as in the case of bankruptcy.
4. Why PII is Disclosed by TST
TST understands that you do not want us to provide your PII to third parties for their own marketing purposes. We limit our sharing of your PII as follows:
- We may share your PII with our affiliates, which may only use your PII for the purposes listed above.
- We may also share your PII with our service providers, which are bound by law or contract to protect your PII and only use your PII in accordance with our instructions;
- We may share your PII with business partners, but only to the extent you have purchased product or service from such partner, interacted with such partners, or otherwise authorized the sharing;
- We may also disclose PII when required to do so by law, such as in response to a subpoena, including to law enforcement agencies and courts in the United States or other countries where we operate;
- Please note that we may also use and disclose information about you that is not personally identifiable.
5. Cookies and Other Data Collection Technologies and Google Analytics
When you visit our website, we collect certain Transaction Information by automated means, using technologies such as cookies, pixel tags, browser analysis tools, server logs and web beacons.
For example, when you visit our website, we place cookies on your computer. Cookies are small text files that websites send to your computer or other Internet-connected device to uniquely identify your browser or to store information or settings in your browser. Cookies allow us to recognize you when you return. They also help us provide a customized experience and enable us to detect certain kinds of fraud. In many cases, you can manage cookie preferences and opt-out of having cookies and other data collection technologies used by adjusting the settings on your browser. All browsers are different, so visit the “help” section of your browser to learn about cookie preferences and other privacy settings that may be available.
6. Google Analytics
TST uses Google Analytics. For information on how Google Analytics uses data please visit “How Google uses data when you use our partners’ sites or apps”, located at www.googlecom/policies/privacy/partners.
We have not enabled Google AdSense on our website, but we may do so in the future.
7. Your California Privacy Rights
TST qualifies for the alternative option. We have a comprehensive Online Privacy Statement and provide you with details on how you may either opt-out or opt-in to the use of your personal information by third parties for direct marketing purposes. Therefore, we are not required to maintain or disclose a list of the third parties that received your personal information for marketing purposes during the preceding year.
If you are a California resident and request information about how to exercise your third-party disclosure choices, please email us your request.
8. How We Handle Do Not Track Signals
We honor Do Not Track signals or use advertising when a Do Not Track (DNT) browser mechanism is in place. It is also important to note that we do not allow third-party behavioral tracking.
9. Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act (COPPA)
When it comes to the collection of PII from children under the age of 13 years old, the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act (COPPA) puts parents in control. The Federal Trade Commission, the United States’ consumer protection agency, enforces the COPPA Rule, which spells out what operators of websites and online services must do to protect children’s privacy and safety online.
TST does not specifically market to children under the age of 13 years old.
10. Your Choices
You can always limit the information you provide to TST. You can also limit the communications that TST sends to you. To opt-out of commercial emails, simply click the link labeled “unsubscribe” at the bottom of any email we send you.
Please note that even if you opt-out of promotional emails, we may still send you activity confirmation and account statements.
If you have any questions about your choices or if you need any assistance with opting-out, please contact us via email in the How to Contact Us section below. If you send us a letter, please provide your name, address, email address, and detailed information about the change you would like to make.
11. Access and Correction
TST respects your right to access and correct your PII. Additionally, TST complies with all laws regarding access and correction. If you need assistance updating your PII, please contact us via email to firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also write us at the address in the How to Contact Us section below. If you send us a letter, please provide your name, address, email address and detailed information about the change you would like to make.
12. Information Security: How We Protect Your PII
Please note that TST does not sell, trade or rent our users’ PII to others. Your information remains strictly company confidential at TST.
TST only provides articles and information on our website and TST does not offer payment processing, e-commerce or order processing systems on our website. We do not use vulnerability scanning and/or scanning to PCI standards. We never ask for credit card numbers or process credit cards on our website. All order placement is made offline, not via the Internet, and is placed using traditional methods such as phone, email, written communications and then entered into a secure database on our private local area network.
TST has implemented an information security program that contains administrative, technical and physical controls that are designed to safeguard your PII.
We have implemented a variety of security measures when a user places an order and enters, submits or accesses their information to maintain the safety of your PII. We use regular malware scanning. Your PII is contained behind secure networks and is only accessible by a limited number of persons who have special access rights to such systems and are required to keep the PII confidential.
For your convenience, we may store your credit card information for more than 60 days in order to expedite future orders and to automate the billing process. In addition, all sensitive credit card information you supply is encrypted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology.
13. Notice to Residents of Countries outside the U.S.
TST is headquartered in the United States of America. Your PII may be accessed by or transferred to the United States or to data processors elsewhere in the world. By providing us with your PII, you consent to this transfer. We will always protect the privacy and security of your PII regardless of where it is processed or stored.
14. Privacy Policies of Third Parties
This Online Privacy Statement only addresses the use and disclosure of information by TST. Other websites that may be accessible through this website have their own privacy policies and data collection, use and disclosure practices. Our affiliates, suppliers and business partners have their own privacy policies too. We encourage you to familiarize yourself with the Online Privacy Statements provided by all third parties prior to providing them with information or taking advantage of an offer or promotion.
15. Changes to this Online Privacy Statement
From time to time, we may update this Online Privacy Statement to reflect new or different privacy practices. We will place a notice online when we make material changes to this Online Privacy Statement. Additionally, if the changes will materially affect the way we use or disclose previously-collected Personal Information, we will notify you about this change by sending a notice to the primary email address associated with your account.
16. Your Acceptance of These Terms
By using this site, you signify your acceptance of this Online Privacy Statement. If you do not agree to this Online Privacy Statement, please do not use the website. Your continued use of the site following the giving of notice of any material changes or the posting of any and all non-material changes will be deemed as your acceptance of those changes.
17. How to Contact Us
Please contact us if you have any questions, comments or complaints if you believe that TST has not handled your personal information properly or that it has breached its privacy obligations. Your complaint may be directed to email@example.com. TST will investigate any complaint and notify the individual within a reasonable timeframe of the outcome of the investigation.
You can reach us via mail to:
Total Show Technology
3656 East Sunset Road, Suite 110
Las Vegas, Nevada 89120
Effective Date: This Online Privacy Statement was posted and effective as of January 29, 2018