Terms of Purchase
This “TST Terms of Purchase” is provided by Trade Show Technical, Inc., also known as Total Show Technology and will require payment in full and a signed copy of this rental agreement prior to the delivery date to insure delivery by the requested date and time.
Client must be available to sign for and accept equipment.
- Renter understands and agrees that the Equipment described in the Contract remains the property of TST, and that the failure by the Renter to return said Equipment to TST may constitute a crime and subject Renter to criminal prosecution.
- Renter acknowledges that he has examined the Equipment and knows the condition thereof, and that the same is in good condition and repair, and Renter agrees he will return the Equipment in the same good condition as when received, ordinary wear and tear excepted.
- Renter assumes all risks, security interests and encumbrances of loss, theft, destruction, or damage to such Equipment for any reason, and will hold TST harmless from any and all damages, claim, lien, storage costs, labor and materials. Renter further agrees to pay TST on demand all costs of repairs or replacement at the current repair or replacement cost of said Equipment and shall insure each item of Equipment against loss or damage for not less than the replacement value, with no deductibles for depreciation of each item and if requested by TST shall provide evidence of such insurance.
- TST shall have a lien on all Renters’ property for all charges and expenses incurred by TST under the terms of the Contract including those caused by damage to or destruction of said Equipment.
- All equipment is subject to testing and check-out by TST personal upon return or pick-up to verify said equipment is in the same condition it was delivered in and not damaged in any way.
- Renter agrees that TST has the right to terminate this agreement at any time, and retake possession of said Equipment, and Renter shall guarantee free access to TST of said Equipment and may enter upon the premises of the Renter, without becoming liable for trespass.
- RENTER EXPRESSLY AGREES to use Equipment in strict accordance with the following instructions. Failure to do so automatically terminates this Contract, with all sums due hereunder immediately payable to TST. RENTER FURTHER AGREES to immediately return said Equipment.
- TST SHALL NOT BE LIABLE TO RENTER FOR ANY LIABILITY, CLAIM LOSS, DAMAGE (DIRECT OR CONSEQUENTIAL), OR EXPENSE OF ANY KIND OR NATURE CAUSED, DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY, BY EQUIPMENT OR ANY INADEQUACY THEREOF FOR ANY PURPOSE, OR ANY DEFICIENCY OR DEFECT (LATENT OR PATENT) THEREIN DELAY IN PROVIDING OR FAILURE TO PROVIDE ANY THEREOF, OR ANY INTERRUPTION OR LOSS OF SERVICE OR USE THEREOF, OR ANY LOSS OF BUSINESS, OR ANY DAMAGE WHATSOEVER AND HOWEVER CAUSED BY TST SHALL NOT, BY VIRTUE OF HAVING RENTED THE EQUIPMENT UNDER THIS CONTRACT, BE DEEMED TO HAVE MADE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY, WHETHER WRITTEN OR ORAL OR EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, AS TO THE MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS (FOR USE OR FOR ANY PARTICULAR), DESIGN OR CONDITION OF, OR AS TO THE QUALITY OF THE MATERIAL OR WORKMANSHIP IN THE EQUIPMENT.
- SOFTWARE: Equipment includes any software provided therewith. Software shall remain the property of its licensor. The terms and conditions of any software license aggreement covering the software are incorporated herein by reference and supercede anything to the contrary herein, and Renter agrees to be bound by such terms and conditions, particularly those limiting the use and transfer of the software. Software is warranted only to the extent provided for directly by the licensor. TST makes no warranty as to the performance of any software. The Renter hereby acknowledges that the applicable Microsoft End User License Agreement governs the use of any Microsoft software accompanying the computer equipment rented.
- Rental charges shall be based on all or any part of each twenty-four (24) hour period to the following 5:59 a.m. Renter agrees to pay rental fee stipulated for the period stated. If Equipment is kept for a longer period, the rental fee will be charged at the stated rate until the Equipment is returned to the possession of TST.
- If TST incurs any expenses, including reasonable attorney’s fees, in the enforcement of any of its rights hereunder, those costs and expenses shall be the sole obligation of Renter.
- All orders cancelled during or after delivery are subject to a cancellation fee of (1) days rental at the TST standard daily rates or the quoted show rate which ever is less.
- Equipment delivery and installation times are prioritized when the completed form is processed through TST. TST is not responsible if equipment installation does not meet your time line due to any unforeseen circumstances that may occur. The Delivery/Pick Up charge covers delivery to and pick up from the Facility only. Any installation/set up/dismantle work and any moves, additions and changes will be charged at current TST labor rates.
- Any drayage or forced labor charges will be billed directly to the exhibitor by the show general contractor.
- TST reserves the right to upgrade equipment at no additional charge.
- All charges are subject to change without prior notice.
- Competitor price matching is contingent upon receipt of a written quote and/or an official order form which pertains specifically to the show for which the equipment is being ordered. TST reserves the right to refuse any price match.
- TST's liability for any professional error, mistake, malpractice or omission shall be limited to our daily rate for this project.
- No term or condition of this Contract may be waived or modified as to TST except in writing signed by TST’s authorized representative or by an officer of TST who has been expressly authorized to do so by TST.
- Rental of equipment and/or labor constitutes acceptance of all terms and conditions.
This Contract constitutes the entire agreement between TST and Renter.
You may choose to pay by credit card, check or bank wire transfer, however, we require that your order be secured by having a credit card on file with TST. Your card on file will be used to pay for any additional equipment or labor ordered on site and signed for by you or your representative and any lost or damaged equipment.