Handling trade show booth design and AV production at NAB Show and CES is exhilarating, and it’s no small task.
For the past 3 years, TST has collaborated closely with a designer/fabricator partner to support high-profile exhibit booths for DJI Enterprise at global, multi-day, west coast expos, such as CES, the global stage for innovation, and NAB Show, the ultimate event for media, entertainment, and technology professionals looking for new and innovative ways to create, manage, deliver, and monetize content.
DJI manufactures world-class, unmanned aerial vehicles (UAVs, or drones) and robotic tools for aerial photography and videography. What’s it like to handle trade show booth design and live show audio visual production for this highly respected global technology company? It’s exhilarating work – and it’s no small task.
NAB Show and CES Support
DJI is a discerning client with a powerful brand image centered on technological innovation, and their products are engineered as cohesive solutions with clean, elegant designs. Their exhibit and expo booths at NAB Show and CES need to clearly reflect their brand identity and excite the imaginations of trade show attendees.
For example, instead of wall-mounted speakers or LED technology, the technology needs to be recessed and flush-mounted in order to make a strong visual impact. Furthermore, much of the equipment has to be operated by only one person due to significant space restraints. By selecting equipment that can be remote controlled, our team is able to drive the show from one position using remote audio cues and wireless video.
NAB Show and CES Highlights
Highlights of TST’s support at NAB Show and CES include the following:
- Design Options: We map out and cost out multiple design possibilities each year.
- Pre-Planning: NAB Show and CES are designed around exacting requirements and involve a lot of pre-planning. Planning efforts have to account for substantial load in and pre-rig time.
- Risk Management: We suggest and implement capabilities for switching and playback (along with backup solutions) that address numerous show and site intricacies.
- Labor Management: We understand the local labor situation and manage labor costing, scheduling, and coordination.
- Space Management: DJI pays for the exhibit space by the square foot, so we make sure every element of the design has as much impact as possible within a limited space.
- Technology Expertise: We handle video, audio, and LED wall design and installation in space-constrained, fast-paced, multilingual environments.
AV Production Partnership
To support DJI at NAB Show and CES, we ask the right questions to assess DJI’s goals and determine the best technology solutions to achieve targeted outcomes. In addition, all elements of the design and setup need to reflect an exceptional attention to detail and fit in with DJI’s high-tech brand.
Our aim is to support technology leaders with creative ideas, the best-trained staff in the industry, and the right audio visual production technology in order to help organizations make a strong, lasting impression on trade show attendees. Each year at NAB Show, CES, and other prominent trade shows and expos, we deliver.
Why Total Show Technology?
TST is the total show production solution for anyone who hosts, plans, manages, or produces events, meetings, and trade shows. We own the Pacific Southwest market and travel with our clients all across the country. Our clients have relied on us to deliver audio, video, lighting, equipment rental, and show production for conventions, corporate meetings and events, and trade shows since 1996.
Whether you’re looking for audio visual support or advanced event technologies that enable you to deliver your message effectively, we follow AV best practices to help your shows go off without a hitch and always make you look good. In an industry where almost anything can go wrong, we make sure everything goes right.