Demo Days and Customer Mixer — Please Be Our Guest
Join us at our Customer Appreciation Mixer on Tue., Dec. 10, and our Demo Days tech showcase (Dec. 11 – 20).
Please be our guest at our Customer Appreciation Mixer from 5-9pm on Tuesday, December 10. Please also join us at our annual Demo Days tech showcase from December 11-20.
These free events will take place at our office, located at 3656 East Sunset Road, Suite 110, Las Vegas.
Reserve your Demo Days time here.
RSVP for the mixer here.
TST Customer Appreciation Mixer
Expect food, fellowship, and fun at TST’s Customer Appreciation Mixer on Tuesday, December 10, from 5-9pm.
You won’t want to miss this year’s mixer. Highlights include:
- Technology demos (ideas for 2020 events)
- Award-winning Latin Soul Kitchen
- Complimentary bar
- LED games
- Fabulous prizes!
RSVP today: email@example.com
TST Demo Days
TST Demo Days is where meeting and event planners, producers, trade show exhibitors, and others involved in the meetings and events industry get a firsthand look at the high-impact AV technologies that will make conventions, meetings, and trade shows stand out in 2020. Reserve your Demo Days time here.
Meeting professionals will have the opportunity to try out the newest experiential technology and learn best practices for 2020 (LED video walls, digital signage, touch screens, IMAG, laser, special effects, and projection technology).
Demo Days highlights:
- Network with and learn from the best in the exhibit building and AV industries.
- Learn how to create budget-conscious interactive experiences with 2020 audio, video, and lighting technologies.
- Enjoy our gaming stations – large-scale Pac-Man and Tetris games that use the latest in display technology.
- Discover collaborative technology solutions from TST and our Demo Days partners, including beMatrix, Melt Creative, and Show & Design Group. For example, see how beMatrix LEDskin® integrates seamlessly into trade show booths, general sessions, and experiential activations.
Why Total Show Technology?
TST is the total show production solution for anyone who hosts, plans, manages, or produces events, meetings, and trade shows. We own the Pacific Southwest market and travel with our clients all across the country. Our clients have relied on us to deliver audio, video, lighting, equipment rental, and show production for conventions, corporate meetings and events, and trade shows since 1996.
Whether you’re looking for audio visual support or advanced event technologies that enable you to deliver your message effectively, we help your shows go off without a hitch and always make you look good. In an industry where almost anything can go wrong, we make sure everything goes right.